Friday, December 14, 2012

Just a note

I'm just kinda trying this blog on for a run.  See how I like it.

My second passion, besides the cookie thing....even longer than the cookie thing....is makeup.

Let's place that more on an addiction level.  It might be a problem.  So much in fact, that during my mother's last visit, she highly recommended that I give some of it to my sisters.  She insists that I will never use all of it.

I disagree.

Anyway, it's all new to me.  Very new....not makeup or bloggin....just bloggin about makeup.  I don't know if I'll keep this one running but for mow I'm gonna give it a go and see what happens.  I need a change from cookies here and there.  And even when I'm burnt out on cookies or baking...I never seem to get burnt out on makeup.

Did I mention I supported myself through college as a makeup artist?  It's a long long addiction...

So this is just for fun for now.  :)  If your reading this, you have stumbled your way here....because I'm not promoting it at this moment. As you can see by the very generic layout, it hasn't been finessed.

Welcome.  :)

Posts I have coming up:

Beaute
Cle de Peau
Makeup Geek
Nars
Sleek
Bond
......

perhaps some nail stuff...
Gelish
OPI Gel
KB Shimmer
Girly Bits

Anyway....I have tons.....

Let's just see where it goes eh??

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment