Saturday, April 26, 2014

ASP Gel Polish: Pink Whisper

So I went to Sally's not too long ago because I HAD to try the new Gelaze polish (post on that one soon) and I saw this line called ASP.  It was less expensive than the other gels and after seeing Ten Little Canvases do a manicure with ASP Blue Crush, I thought I would give it a go.

So picked up ASP Pink Whisper and painted my nails ASAP!


excuse my cuticles.... has just removed another gel before doing this one and I'm still a little pink
Well the color is just a "whisper: of pink.  I love the color really.  It's a soft almost nude pink.  The application was fine.  No streaks or pooling.  This is 3 coats and there's still not 100% opaque so there is a sheerness to it.  One coat would be nice on a french.  But with three coats you can still see a little visible nail line.  But I'm really ok with that.  I almost like that it isn't this opaque cream.  It would be too white or too bubblegum.  I kind of like the look it has....it's softer.

Anyway, as I just applied this today, I can't be certain about the wear.  But I will be wearing it for the next week (maybe) and I'll let you know.  

BTW the soak off on the OPI....not a problem at all!!  Maybe it was because they used a Shellac base....I dunno.  But it was easy peasy.

Till next time!

-Ali



No comments:

Post a Comment